Our small facility allows for intimate groups and individual attention. We empower our clients to take responsibility for their own recovery and lives.
We surround our clients with care, concern, understanding and offer support, assistance and treat them with dignity and respect. We provide our clients with a multitude of facts and education about the nature of their illness and its negative consequences. A multi-disciplinary approach based on abstinence, positive affirmation, intensive counselling and adherence to a structured 12-step recovery program.
The services that we offer are:
- Individual counselling
- Life skills coaching
- Inpatient programme
- Inpatient long-term treatment
- Halfway house accommodation
- Day and night outpatient treatment
- Early recovery group therapy
- 12 step support groups
- Couple’s therapy
- Men & women’s group therapy
- Family support groups
- Family counselling
- A six-week treatment programme for families & loved ones
- Co-dependency counselling
- Educational workshops
- Employee assistance programmes (training & education)
- Comfortable bedrooms that do not look or feel like a hospital.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Beautiful gardens including vegetable gardens
- Sparkling pool
- Gym & games room
- Communal dining hall
- Kitchen onsite, preparing healthy meals.
- Teaching and counselling facilities for groups
- Private spaces for individual counselling sessions
- Medical team & close proximity to hospitals
- 24-hour supervision